Brooklyn Custom Dashboards and Surveys
On a semi-regular basis, companies will need to engage their supply chain on mass due to a new legislative or regulatory change, security breach, or where vulnerability is detected. When this happens it’s key to have a repeatable process to capture and report at any scale. Brooklyn regularly runs events of this nature for its clients, either on a regular or adhoc basis.
We typically find that on average, mass engagement (and reporting) can happen 5-8 times per year. When it does, it puts teams into a tailspin of checking contact details and mass-sending emails, which then need to be read through and assessed as each person responds.
Brooklyn will work with you to design, create, and send out a bulk data collection survey (configured with Brooklyn intelligence) and then provide a bespoke dynamic dashboard to see your results.
Data Collection Process:
The process we follow is:
- Design brief to understand the need and business objective
- Survey configured and tested in house
- Integration to your existing Vendor Management Framework
- Upload all entities and contact information that needs to be engaged
- Formal minutes are issued after each response for strengthened governance
Dashboards & Reporting Process:
The process we follow to create your dashboards and reports is as follows:
- Design brief to cover the required dataset and visuals required to present it
- Focus on business outcomes achieved via exception management
- Engineering and configuration, testing the dashboard and releasing to your Brooklyn instance/s
- Dashboard maintained on an ongoing basis if required